The Orange County Workforce Development Board (OCWDB) works with employers to meet hiring goals, lower training costs and reduce turnover rates. Services can be customized to meet specific business and industry employment requirements while maintaining employer competitiveness and involvement in the workforce development system and strengthening the local economy. Visit or call our Workforce Solutions Center today!
How We Can Assist You
- Database of pre-screened candidates
- Pool of trained, skilled and experienced employees.
- Network for local, state and national recruitment
- Interview facilities
- Business expos, job fairs, seminars, and workshops
- Worker's Compensation laws and issues
- Unemployment compensation questions
- Compliance with OSHA and ADA
- Equal Employment Opportunity issues
- Answers to legal and regulatory questions regarding employment and training
Workforce Training and Development
- Network of vocational, educational and technical institutions for training new and existing employees
- Entrepreneurial training Program
- Business tax incentives
- Workforce Investment Act Assistance
- Payroll tax assistance
- Loans & Financial assistance
Labor Market Information
- Information on wages and trends
- Employer benefits
The Orange County Workforce Development Board is a proud partner of America’s Job Center of California℠ network.